- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
Bear Creek Speech Therapy LLC would be happy to bill your insurance company for these preferred providers:
Clients are responsible for the speech therapy services provided if they are not covered by your insurance company. Co-payments or deductibles are due at the time of service.
Please bring your insurance card to your first visit. We accept cash, check, and credit cards (VISA, MC, AMEX). Please contact us with any questions.
Contact your insurance company to verify with your insurance company if there would be coverage for the services your child needs.
Questions to ask include:
- If there is coverage, are there any exclusions?
- Do I have a developmental delay benefit?
- Does the benefit only cover when it is medically necessary or from an accidental injury?
- Do I have a co-payment or is there a percentage of the bill I will be responsible for?
- Does my plan require a deductible be paid for the calendar year before the coverage begins?
- Does my insurance plan cover only a limited number of sessions for each calendar year?
- Is there a requirement that I get a prior authorization and/or a referral/order from my physician before I see a clinician?